Rensselaer at Hartford's Online Plan of Study.
Students not enrolled in a cohort program may now complete an Online Plan of Study and electronically forward it to their advisor. Once approved, the Advisor will send the Plan to the Designated Official in your Academic Department. After both approvals have been finalized you will receive a copy of your Plan. If you are in a dual degree program or returning for another degree, please contact the Registrar's office for the plan of study forms. Please do not complete the on-line plan.
To begin, download the Plan of Study
Instructions and the Three-Year
Schedule. Then select your degree program from the choices
below. Using the Instructions and the Three-Year Schedule, fill out the
form and click "Submit Request" when finished.
Students who have an approved Plan of Study on file may now
make changes to their plans online
without submitting a new plan for approval (changes will still be subject to approval by your advisor).
- M.S. Computer Science
- M.E. Computer and Systems Engineering
- M.E. Electrical Engineering
- M.S. Electrical Engineering
- M.E. Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. Engineering Science
- M.S. Information Technology
- M.S. Management
- M.B.A. (for students on the fifty-one credit path) *Please consult with your advisor or the Registrar if you are unsure to which path you belong
- M.B.A. (for students on the forty-five credit path)
Please note: By submitting this document online, you agree that this electronic submission shall represent the same commitment on your part as would your written signature.