RPI Master's Grads Change the World. But First, They See It.
- Rensselaer's International Scholars Program (ISP) is the only program of its kind.
- It offers an accelerated career-building opportunity through a global learning experience in Europe and Asia.
- The ISP is an international summer term that is integrated with several of Rensselaer's
graduate programs, including the MBA.
Classes are taught by Rensselaer's distinguished faculty, complemented by meetings with world leaders in global industry and visits to multi-national corporations. While students experience two of the world's most exciting cities, Rome and Shanghai, this is no summer vacation. They'll be immersed in global business cultures, developing contacts, and building the confidence to go as far as their ambition drives them.
Two International Locations
One Very Big Competitive Advantage
The central focus of the ISP is the summer term abroad, with courses completed toward a Master of Science degree in Management or an MBA. It can also be taken as a stand-alone certificate program in International Business. The summer term consists of:
- One month of study in Rome, Italy
- One month of study in Shanghai, China
- A culminating week at Rensselaer's Hartford, Connecticut campus
To allow students to concentrate on the learning and experiential aspects of the ISP, we manage the entire logistical process, including travel and lodging.
For More Information:
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
860-548-7870; 800-433-4723, ext. 7870
You can also click on the link below and submit the online form.