The Cole Library's professional staff offers research support services to Rensselaer Hartford faculty including:
- Current awareness searches & materials
- Literature reviews and/or background research
- Internet access to store your work digitally and make it available to other researchers
- Information about library resources in your subject area
- Remote & on-campus access to electronic resources. Contact the Technical & Information Services Department for remote access specifics.
- Assistance with copyright issues, including retaining rights to published work
Cole Library staff also provides subject specific research assistance in the curriculum and concentration areas outlined below.
For research support please contact Mary Dixey, Library Director at or Linda Knaack, Instructional Services Librarian, at . You can also reach us at 860-548-2490 or 800-433-4723 x2490, or by coming into the Cole Library.
Curriculum or Concentrations
- Engineering Science
- Computer & Systems
- Lally School of Management & Technology
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
- Global Enterprise Management
- Management Information Systems
- Special Management Programs (WEMBA, EMP)