Healthcare Process Improvement!
Rensselaer introduces a focus for the Master of Science in Management degree with a curriculum designed to address the needs of professionals in the healthcare industry. Participants will explore modern business concepts in direct relation to their applications in healthcare. Leadership skills and Lean business practices are important components of the timely course of study.
- Update your business knowledge with the latest concepts and best practices
- Learn to manage more effectively while leading change initiatives that improve patient outcomes as well as improving the financial position of the organization
- Develop a better understanding of the legislative process and regulatory applications
- Learn to implement innovative project plans to increase productivity
This program will appeal to a broad range of healthcare professionals, including:
|• Quality Assurance Managers||• Nurse Managers||• RNs|
|• Practice Managers||• Physicians||• Hospital Administration|
|• Resident Care Directors||• Clinical Affairs Managers||• Clinical Operations|
|• Pharmaceutical Personnel||• Physical Therapists||• Healthcare Managers|
- Degree: Master of Science in Management
- Length of program: Six terms
- Schedule: Two courses each Fall and Spring term; one course each Summer term
See a typical course list, course summaries, and schedule HERE.
The Competitive Advantage
- Students work in teams and collaborate to offer solutions to business problems
- Outstanding faculty, with exceptional industry experience, challenge students to consider
the impact of management decisions and actions
- Case studies and real-world examples are used to illustrate course content
A Renowned Degree and a Transformative Experience
Students in this program are part of a special cohort and complete the entire curriculum as a unified group. This format allows participants to develop ongoing relationships with peers, providing opportunities for networking and support. In addition, the collaborative relationship between students and faculty enhances the academic experience.
Acting Director, Enrollment Management and Marketing