Starts September 9, 2013
Rensselaer's Accelerated Approach to Building Transformed Leaders
- Transition from an effective functional manager to an exceptional leader
- Learn from a personal corporate mentor and through executive coaching
- Engage in an experiential learning laboratory featuring live case studies
Leading Change to Obtain Extraordinary Results
The core mission of the Rensselaer Executive MBA is: To provide 21st-Century relevant education to business and technical leaders by facilitating the transfer of knowledge, analytical skills, creativity, insights and confidence to think strategically, lead change, and create breakthrough solutions for meeting the needs of the complex social, economic, environmental, and business challenges of the global business environment. In short, to develop innovative leaders who engage and inspire people.
The Individualized Executive MBA
The Rensselaer Executive MBA is an elite program featuring an interactive and engaging curriculum where current and future leaders learn the latest research-based methodologies and the most current best practices to foster innovation, leverage technology, and lead organizations. Executive MBA participants will create real-world change and impact in organizations immediately by functioning as high-level strategists and decision makers. The Individualized Executive MBA program is focused on building executive competencies.
Unique Among Executive MBA Programs
Rensselaer has developed an experiential learning laboratory with a multi-faceted classroom approach and a large number of enabling activities. These include:
- Individual and group development plans integrated into the curriculum
- Executive mentoring
- Live case studies, featuring class interaction with international corporate leaders
- A powerful Impact Project that brings value to each participant's company
The Rensselaer Difference
Executive MBA participants engage in a learning environment that is interactive, dynamic, and grounded in sound research and best practices that connect to real-world opportunities and challenges. They are challenged by the rigor of the subject matter and are supported by the faculty’s knowledge, research, and unparalleled teaching capabilities. Creating outstanding educational value for leaders is our primary objective. Value is the combination of short-term and long-term benefits that exceeds the investment of time and money by combining:
- New knowledge and learning focusing on becoming a strategic leader, managing complex organizations, inspiring employees and key contributors across the extended enterprise, creating unique solutions and innovative systems, leading change, and achieving extraordinary performance.
- Unique interactive learning activities based on state-of-the-art concepts, techniques, methods and corporate experiences that can be implemented in the executive’s work environment with successful outcomes; providing the participants with the knowledge and capabilities to become the architects of their future successes.
- A practical orientation that is relevant and directly linked to the global business world based on contemporary information, data, issues, challenges and opportunities, and interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Global perspective on corporate management, strategic leadership, strategic innovation, and operational integration.
For More Information
Contact the Office of Enrollment Management