The Executive MBA program provides high-quality graduate-level education for students who seek to acquire competencies needed by strategic leaders in today's dynamic global economy. The curriculum focuses on ways to create value for customers, maintain sustainable organizations, and design value creating systems internationally. The main learning outcomes from the perspective of the student are to:
- Learn cutting-edge management constructs that provide opportunities to make significant contributions to the success of your businesses and organization.
- Transition from an effective functional manager to an exceptional leader with the knowledge and skills to lead complex business organizations and their extended enterprises.
- Learn how to lead change across cross-functional and cross-company teams to achieve competitive advantages in global business situations.
- Acquire a newly-relevant and solid foundation in order to understand today's business context, analyze data and information, interpret financial performance, and manage and mitigate risks.
- Become a disciplined but innovative leader who engages and inspires people.
- Develop effective executive communication skills in writing, presenting, and negotiating.
- Become more confident interacting with people in a wide variety of circumstances, with a working knowledge of various customs, traditions, and expected behaviors in international settings.
for Sponsoring Corporations
The Executive MBA program provides the sponsoring corporation with a high-level education program that accelerates the professional development of the selected individual(s). The format of the program allows the participants to rapidly and effectively learn new competencies without leaving their existing positions and their ongoing contributions to the corporation. The main learning outcomes from the perspective of the sponsoring organization is the development of:
- Well-educated, confident, and sophisticated leaders who have a solid foundation of knowledge for performing in today's global setting.
- Visionary strategic leaders who have a broad array of exceptional personal values, positive attitudes, outstanding qualities, and multifaceted capabilities that can set strategic direction and implement strategies and action programs.
- Highly-capable corporate executives who have the preparation to assume the most challenging positions.
- Change agents who have the knowledge, confidence and courage to lead change and manage innovation.
- Strategic decision makers who can energize and inspire the organization to obtain extraordinary results and sustainable success.
- Multi-specialists who have the talent to integrate the various management disciplines, analyze issues and problems, capitalize on opportunities and challenges, and make appropriate strategic and tactical decisions.
- Seasoned professionals with strong technical and personal competencies, who you can proudly send to represent the firm with external stakeholders.