In our view, successful enterprises need to be led by dynamic, smart, and engaged executives who understand the risks but take action that will often run counter to actions taken by their contemporaries. This approach must, by necessity, incorporate business models that are unique and customized.
Through our unique perspectives, we recognize:
- All organizations, big or small, will in some important way be global enterprises and, as such, a global perspective exists in every one of our course modules - even those that cover fundamental subjects (e.g., international accounting standards, culturally diverse employees, geographically dispersed supply chains, virtual teaming, etc.).
- A holistic approach that nurtures relationships within the organization, between enterprise entities, and with external communities, ensures success is long-term with a comprehensive integration of marketing, operational, and support functions.
- Risks and uncertainties will dominate decision-making, and these risks will continue to increase in both quantity and magnitude as enterprises continue their global expansion and new markets are entered.
- Each organization’s business model will be unique and dynamic so that the dual goals of long-term stability and response to changing markets will both be achieved; no longer can organizations simply follow the lead of others.
- Education must consist of cutting-edge content that forsakes the rules of the past and offers a new perspective that stresses strategic leadership of sustainable enterprises.